I wanna start by saying THERE IS ONLY 1 MORE DAY TILL PRETTY LITTLE LIAR’S #ALITELLSALL!
Well I’ve heard of tons of places spring breakers go but I was interested on these because they are hosted by a traveling group called Gradcity. Here are the places
1. Nassau, Bahamas
– The full tropical experience from the moment you step off the plane in Nassau.
– Excellent service on both hotels and clubs
-Beautiful pools lined with palm trees
-Sprawling, white-sand beaches
-Tropical beach clubs
2. Cancun, Mexico
-The unforgettable nightclub experiences are amazing.
– They have modern lounges and stadium-style Venues
– crystal blue beaches and white sand makes this place the best.
3. Panama City Beach, Florida
– This destination gives you the convenience to drive or fly, which ever makes this trip affordable for you.
– Panama City is home to 27 mile of sun-kissed sand, that are perfect for events and concerts.
4. Rivera Maya, Mexico
-Most resorts in the Riviera Maya are so large, you rarely need to leave the resort.
– Perfect for students and their families
-all resorts are private, making the beaches quiet, and perfect for taking advantage of the many activities available on the property.
5. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
-tons of varieties to dine
-Casinos and more
Punta cana is an absolute Paradise
Need more information go to gradcity.com (Click the icon to be redirect them) or contact them.
I hope you guys find this helpful for your Spring break and let me know if you have already booked with them. Later there will be another post so stay tuned.